Looking to get a foot in the door with KJR-FM? The Bob Rivers Show is currently seeking interns for the Programming Department! Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter positions offered.
The Bob Rivers Show Intern Duties:
- Assisting The Bob Rivers Show Producers and talent with:
- video editing
- manning cameras
- social media
- other duties as assigned
• Enrolled in school where you can receive credit for the internship
• Responsible with great attention to detail
• Preferably Available 5 days per week (roughly 15-20 hours per week)
• Self motivated with the ability work well in teams or on your own
• Ability to arrive on time by own means
If you would like to apply for an internship, please send cover letter and resume to:
The Bob Rivers Show
c/o Luciana Bosio
645 Elliott Ave. West, Suite 400
Seattle, WA 98119
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer. We believe our creativity and productivity are best when we bring together people of all backgrounds and ethnicities. Therefore, Clear Channel strongly encourages men and women of all races and backgrounds to apply for positions for which they are qualified.
Clear Channel hires employees based on their experience, talent, and qualifications for the job. Discrimination or harassment based on race, sex, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected classification is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.